maandag 22 februari 2010

Hello everyone,

How y' all doing?

this last whole week we were in roosendaal for montage. it was so different to be on stage, in a theater. I felt naked, uncomfortable and the opposite of calm.... SUPER STRESSED>> on last thursday we had a try-out in roosendaal, there were not many people (this was nice to get used to public again)...
But then one of the girls Lola got out of a lift wrong and she really hurt her ankle. so she went to the hospital.. and we made a plan B, just in case she couldnt dance. in the end nothing was broken or something in that direction, but she couldnt dance. so we did the try-out with 3 girls and 4 men.
the try out in roosendaal was for me very bad. i felt so nervous that I was not in the moment, I was not grounded at all.. pfff.. the worst thing was that I forgot to do something on stage... I just ran off stage and I forgot to do a part with christiana..... horrible....... so unfocused....... ofcourse it was hard because we changed so much stuff right before the try out because of the injury of lola... but still......

than on friday we had a day off... which was really nice and relaxing... watching avatar in pathe rotterdam with my lover....

than saterday rehearsel in rotterdam schouwburg and that evening try-out. in the rehearsel I hurt myself so badly.... I had to go to hospital to check if maybe my ribs were broken. I did a lift with two guys and somehow it went to wrong in the air...
the doctors said it was not broken, but maybe very bruised. minimum two weeks of rest and take painkillers was their advice. thats a nice advice if youre a dancer with a try-out that evening and a premiere the day after...
I decided to take painkillers and to perform the try-out. because conny told me if I wouldnt perform the try-out, i also couldnt do the premiere... So i decided to do it.
10 minutes bfore the show there was a chiropractor to fix my back, because maybe he could fix my ribs and put back my back straight. after 10 minutes I ran to the dressing room, put on my costume and a bit of deodorant.. and ran to the stage... I didnt fix my hair, I didnt wear make up or anything....
the try-out went ok for me. I was on fire for my feeling, because there was so much adrealine and no nerves because I had to focus on my body to decrease the pain, and I took so many painkillers that I felt a bit high. I didnt care I had no make-up I just wanted to do the performence and the show to be over.. there were a lot of people, the whole schouwburg sold out for the try-out.

sundaymorning..... Ive never had so much pain in my life before.... with every breath it felt as if somebody put a knife between my ribs... But I had to do the show in the afternoon 16.30 premiere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so I took paracetamol again, I tried to eat something, somehow I was nervous as hell...... I wanted it to be over... I had so much pain. The pain was worse because the day before the chiropractor was really hard on me.. and the day after there is 'after-pain' on top of the normal pain because of the treatment..
anyway, the show started and it was so hard. I had to focus on my breathing, and that was horrible.. I couldnt breathe... when I inhaled it just couldnt go.... i couldnt breath in.... when the show was almost over; we were on stage to get applause I felt so dizzy... and when they run on stage again to get applause I couldnt... I collapsed... I couldnt breathe and started to hyperventilate and to panick.....
after a while I couldnt breathe again... but it was so painfull... after the show I didnt want to see anybody because the show felt really bad for me... I couldnt give all I had, even though I tried...
I just pickup up my parents and they took me home to my parents place.. my dad made an appointment with a friend a him, a manual therapiste.
this morning i went to her. she checked me and she found out I have a few tears in a few muscles in between my ribs... thats why its hurting like hell.. its one of the most painfull injuries, because its moving all the time... when youre inhaling exhaling etc etc... thats also a reason why it heals so slow... but she said Im young so maybe it will heal faster.. I hope so... would be nice to take a deep breathe....

anyway this is it for now, will write more later....

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten