zondag 28 maart 2010

Hello everyone,

Wauw this was a week..... heavy week.
3 performences, 1 on tuesday in Amsterdam... Which was amazing! For me personally it was a weird show, because I was so aware I was being watched by people I know, but also people that are close to me, teachers, classmates etc. I was so nervous that I almost couldnt be in the moment.. I almost felt I was not in my body, but just floating somewhere.. hoping the show was going to be a good one.. :s
In the end I saw Alma and Helga, and they said it was great and that made me feel a bit better :) And after I met a few people from class... I enjoyed talking to them a lot.. I miss school sometimes..
On wednesday there was the show in Leeuwarden, which is 3 hours by car to get there... the sitting in this bus is kind of bad for the body.. a bit cramping.. Anyway the show went good and Conny decided to give us free on thursday, I think because she saw we were a bit tired.. :) I heard from the other dancers that this is a miracle and that conny never gives free days... So I was very happy with the free day!!!!
On friday we had a show in Rijswijk.

But now there is a week without performences coming up, just rehearsing for common ground.
I will write more later.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten